Mission

To increase the world's awareness about abdominal cancers so as to help decrease their incidence and to be able to detect them when they are still in a treatable stage.

Vision

Our vision is a world with significantly decreased incidence of abdominal cancers and with the minimum possible number of people diagnosed with late stage abdominal cancers.
As per the statistics, the incidence of Abdominal Cancer is on rising. Commemorating to the fact that any sort of cancer has always been eyed as the last wave to life, our mission with this program is to eliminate the terror and induce awareness among individuals and the world.
"Having seen around 10,000 abdominal cancer patients, out of all 60% of the patients were on the last stage of cancer due to lack of awareness, 25% reached us when they were on the third stage of cancer which has high odds of complications with the high risk of occurrence. The rest 15% of patients are diagnosed within the first and second stages who can be given the curative treatments along with the least recurrence rate, says Abdominal Cancer Specialist, Dr Sundeep Jain.
It was decades ago when this disease was so complex that we were incapable of reversing and treating the person affected, however, now it all lies upon the time taken for the diagnosis.

Headquaters

  • A-22B, Anupam Vihar, Near Nymph Academy, Lalarpura Road, Gandhi Path West, Vaishali Nagar Jaipur 302034
  • info@abdominalcancerday.com
  • (+91) 9116675733
  • Mon - Sat: 09:00 - 18:00